Welcome!

Thanks for visiting the Bee Blog! Inspiration and resources for creating weddings and events with style and modern elegance.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Baby Talk

Because I recently found out that one of my good friends is pregnant, I'm excited to shop for cute baby goodies! And, she's an eco-conscious mom, so that makes the shopping even more fun.
A few of my favorite sources for eco-friendly baby gifts...

Baby Earth offers a wide variety of unique baby gifts and products. However, despite the name, not all of the items on the site are eco-friendly. Stick to the eco-friendly section to find lots of great green goodies.

Q Collection Junior Organic Soft Blocks

Green Babies, Sage Moms by Penguin Group
An excellent source of information for raising a green family simply and inexpensively.

Under the Nile is one of my favorite sources for organic baby clothing, bedding, and toys. All of their products are made from 100% pure organic cotton and are so, so soft.
Long Sleeve Baby Body
I bought these for my newborn nephew recently because I loved the bold colors. A nice alternative to the usual pallet of pastels.


Fruit Tote
I also bought him this basket of adorable organic fruit because it was too cute to pass-up and matched his onesies.

Our Greenhouse is a great source for all things green. From baby, to household, to pet, they offer so many fantastic products and great gift ideas.
Organic Baby Bedding Set - Jingo
I love this beautiful embroidered bedding. So fun with all of the different animals and pretty details.

No comments: