Welcome!

Thanks for visiting the Bee Blog! Inspiration and resources for creating weddings and events with style and modern elegance.

Friday, June 27, 2008

Brilliant Trend.....Colored Shoes

photo by Whitebox Weddings

The colored shoe trend for weddings is everywhere & I REALLY wish I had thought of this for my wedding four years ago! I adore the idea of a bride wearing a fabulous pair of colored shoes to add a stylish and fun touch to traditional wedding attire.

photo by Offbeat Bride

photo by Anna Page

photo by Anna Page

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i love it when a bride wears hot shoes! we can tell that our clients read our blog and know that we have a shoe fetish, cause they are always rockin some sweet shoes!

thanks for using one of our photos on your blog. : )

Julie @ Belle Maison said...

my best friend wore fuchsia heels and i just loved it! why not be a little different? you could even wear them again :)