Welcome!

Thanks for visiting the Bee Blog! Inspiration and resources for creating weddings and events with style and modern elegance.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

St. John Sophistication

St. John Knits is the definition of classic sophistication.
Even as a little girl, I was very aware of the coveted and treasured St. John suit that hung in my step mother's closet, only worn on the day she married my father in the early 1980s. I have admired the label ever since for its chic refinement, polish, and exquisite craftsmanship. The beautiful fabrics and knits create crisp silhouettes that lend themselves to wearable elegance and comfort.

Saying your vows in a St. John is a classically chic choice that I very much love.
Below are a few options that would look wonderful on a summer bride.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a reader of your blog I was shocked to have just logged on to see what your most recent posts were. Much to my shagrin was a posting of my own second nature - my job here at St. John!

Feel free to email me personally at kristinaanneblack@yahoo.com.

PS - I love your calligraphy!

Julie @ Belle Maison said...

wow! what a coincidence Dianna! You never know who's out there reading and where your blog will lead you :)